Protect CD-drives from forgotten CD.
What's new in version 2.2 :
- multi-drive control using hot keys. Only call Main Menu (by double pressing a hot key) and press a letter of the proper drive;
- some interface improvements.
Anti-Lost CD Ejector opens your CD-drive if a disk is left inside it when you shutdown Windows.
And you can manage this process with advanced Anti-Lost CD Ejector parameters.
In addition, with the help of this program you can use your CD-drive more comfortable with hot keys or mouse.
- multi-drive support of all CD-operations and Anti-Lost functions;
- eject CD, if it is in CD-drive when you shutdown or restart Windows;
- ask confirmation before auto-eject; (only PRO-version)
- auto-close CD-drive after customized time;
- CD-monitoring - you can always see, whether a disk is in a drive or not, without opening a drive,
only by looking at the icon in the system tray;
- close/eject CD drive only using one hotkey ( , or according to your choice);
- close/eject CD drive using mouse click, browse CD by middle button;
- auto-browse CD and disable AutoRun functions - are useful for fast CD review when disks are often changed;
- you can create a description for each CD and inserting CD you can look through descriptions in automatic mode.
» version 2.2 - posted on 2003-11-27
- multi-drive control using hot keys.
- some interface improvements.
EULA - End User License Agreement
Anti-Lost CD Ejector Pro
Copyright (C) 2002-2003 NeSoft Inc.
All Rights Reserved
LICENSE FOR USE AND DISTRIBUTION
The Anti-Lost CD Ejector is distributes as try-before-you-buy.
1. All copyrights to Anti-Lost CD Ejector are exclusively owned
by NeSoft Inc.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days.
If you wish to continue to use Anti-Lost CD Ejector,
you MUST register.
3. There are 2 basic types of licenses issued for Anti-Lost
CD Ejector, these are:
a. A SINGLE COMPUTER USAGE LICENSE. The user purchases
one license to use the Anti-Lost CD Ejector on one computer.
b. A MULTIPLE USAGE LICENSE. The user purchases a
number of usage licenses for use, by the purchaser,
the purchaser's employees or acredited agents, on the
same number of computers.
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license
to use Anti-Lost CD Ejector on as many computers as defined
by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses
purchased, for any legal purpose.
The registered Anti-Lost CD Ejector software may not be rented
or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it's entirety,
if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license.
If the software is an update, the transfer must include the
update and all previous versions.
4. The Anti-Lost CD Ejector unregistered trial version, may be
freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the
distribution package is not modified. No person or company may
charge a fee for the distribution of Anti-Lost CD Ejector
without written permission from the copyright holder.
The Anti-Lost CD Ejector unregistered trial version may not be
bundled or distributed with any other package without written
permission of the copyright holder.
5. To register you must complete the registration form and send
it, with registration fee, to one of the authorized
registration sites, see order.txt.
6. Anti-Lost CD Ejector IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS".
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS,
DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF
LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
8. Installing and using Anti-Lost CD Ejector signifies acceptance
of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must
remove Anti-Lost CD Ejector files from your storage devices
and cease to use the product.
10. Also you can use freeware version of this product -
Anti-Lost CD Ejector Lite
Thank you for using the Anti-Lost CD Ejector.
Copyright 2002-2003 NeSoft, Inc., All rights reserved.