Protect CD-drives from forgotten CD.
What's new in version 2.2 :
- multi-drive control using hot keys. Only call Main Menu (by double pressing a hot key) and press a letter of the proper drive;
- some interface improvements.
Anti-Lost CD Ejector opens your CD-drive if a disk is left inside it when you shutdown Windows.
And you can manage this process with advanced Anti-Lost CD Ejector parameters.
In addition, with the help of this program you can use your CD-drive more comfortable with hot keys or mouse.
- multi-drive support of all CD-operations and Anti-Lost functions;
- eject CD, if it is in CD-drive when you shutdown or restart Windows;
- ask confirmation before auto-eject; (only PRO-version)
- auto-close CD-drive after customized time;
- CD-monitoring - you can always see, whether a disk is in a drive or not, without opening a drive,
only by looking at the icon in the system tray;
- close/eject CD drive only using one hotkey ( , or according to your choice);
- close/eject CD drive using mouse click, browse CD by middle button;
- auto-browse CD and disable AutoRun functions - are useful for fast CD review when disks are often changed;
- you can create a description for each CD and inserting CD you can look through descriptions in automatic mode.
Anti-lost CD Ejector Pro is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2003-11-27. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000.
Anti-lost CD Ejector Pro (version 2.2) has a file size of 787.90 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 53 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.